Tuesday, May 5, 2009

White Dog Trailer

I decided to cut a theatrical trailer for the 1982 film "White Dog".
Since the movie was never released theatrically, a trailer was never made.



There was one rough cut B&W dupe that was never finished, but it kind of erased the point of the film and made it more of a straight up "killer animal" flick.

So, here is my attempt to "replicate" an early 80's trailer for Samuel Fuller's WHITE DOG...



Does it work?
Does it make you want to go out and buy the DVD?
Should I keep my day job?

UPDATE: I did receive an email from Producer Jon Davison that was very complimentary, but he did notify me that I misspelled his last name...

damn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love my buggy. I purchased a schwinn buggy when my children were small (now 28,27,26) and towed them frequently. Now, I can use my new Wike bicycle trailer to tow my grandchildren who love it. It is exactly what I was looking for, very high quality, very reasonable price. Dog Trailers